I'Video: The Difference Between an IEP and a 504 Plan For Your Child.
Wondering which kind of special services would be the most helpful to your child? Listen to an expert describe what's similar about IEP and 504 plans and what's different.
Hints for a Happier Marriage
1. Reserve time for one another at all costs.
2. Spend only what you have — financial stress kills romance.
3. Leave no room for selfishness — be relationship givers and not takers.
4. Make sure the “leave and cleave” principle takes place (Genesis 2:24).
5. Bring your expectations in line with reality — the perfect spouse does not exist.
6. Trust one another and build reasonable boundaries — jealousy and trust rarely co-exist.
7. Avoid alcohol or substance abuse, pornography, gambling and other potential addictions that will quickly kill your marriage and your life.
8. Be content with having enough — “Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread” (Proverbs 30:8).
9. Think of your marriage as a marathon — you will need determination and faith to go the distance of a lifetime.
10. Keep Christ at the center and remember His words, “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).
Dr. James Dobson
Families and Youth Initiatives